Sunday, October 29, 2017

Counter Put Downs with Simple Logic




When others put you down with their words or behaviors, counter this with simple logic:

I am more attractive than you!           Not with that attitude!

I am smarter than you!                         That's a dumb thing to say!

I am taller than you!                              Not from where I'm standing!

I am more popular than you!              That's what you say!

I am nicer than you!                               Doesn't sound like it!

I have better manners than you!         Not today!




********************
Click Here! to learn the latest news about COCONUT OIL!
********************


 CLICK HERE FOR A FREE ONLINE BUSINESS WEBSITE:
https://www.wealthyaffiliate.com?a_aid=c3949e78
Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment